Fri, Aug 11|
Shenanigans Retreat Center
One Beautiful Life
A Women's Retreat - Explore your Inner Roadmap to Wellbeing
Time & Location
Aug 11, 2023, 7:00 PM EDT – Aug 13, 2023, 3:00 PM EDT
Shenanigans Retreat Center, 13616 92nd St SE, Alto, MI 49302, USA
About the event
Ready to commit to your transformation?
We're excited to have you on board and want this event to be accessible to you! For this reason, we've created a 2-payment option. Of course, you are welcome to pay in full at any time. Your spot is secured with an initial deposit based on your accommodation preference.
There are two options for lodging:
1. You may stay in the retreat home. This is recommended as you will be most in the flow with the land and the energy of our gathering. It is all-inclusive of workshops, activities, lodging, and meals.
2. If you prefer a private sleeping space and bathroom, we encourage you to stay at a nearby hotel and drive to the venue (we're happy to make recommendations). There is also a campground directly across the street from Shenanigans Retreat Center with RV hookups and rustic campsites available.
You will be responsible for transportation to and from the event.
The retreat center is located at 13616 92nd St SE, Alto, MI 49302.
ON-SITE (6 spots available) - Accommodations are communal; two separate bedrooms with 5 single beds in each room. Two bathrooms with walk-in shower stalls. Your ticket is inclusive of all workshops, activities, and meals:
- On-site accommodation - Paid in Full: $1277
- On-site accommodation - 2 Monthly Payments: $638.50
OFF-SITE (3 spots available) - Arrangements for off-site accommodation will be at your discretion and expense. Your ticket is inclusive of all workshops, activities, and meals:
- Off-site accommodation - Paid in Full: $1077
- Off-site accommodation - 2 Monthly Payments: $277 + $538.50
*ADD-ON SERVICE - You may also book a massage on Friday as a relaxing way to kick off your weekend!
- 60-minute Massage with Hanna Kole: $85 - Therapeutic Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Reiki, Reiki Infused Massage, Cupping Therapy & PNF Assisted Stretch Therapy. Reiki is a healing modality that involves energy work leaving you feeling refreshed, realigned, and recharged. Reiki Infused Massage is the best of both worlds for the ultimate stress relief.
*If you book an add-on massage, you will arrive early at the venue. This service will be available on Friday only. First-booked, first-choice of session time: 1:45 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:15 pm, and 5:30 pm. Please plan to bring food with you for your evening meal after your session. We will be providing snacks and light refreshments only on Friday evening. There is a full kitchen on-site for food preparation. There are lovely spots to picnic on the property and nearby restaurant options (within a 15-minute drive). We're happy to make recommendations!
1:1 Coaching Details:
When you reserve your spot for the retreat, you'll have immediate access to a private coaching session with Whitney in preparation for the retreat weekend. This is included in the price of your ticket! We'll connect you with Whitney so that you can schedule your coaching session as soon as possible. You'll have your choice of one of the following three coaching options:
1. Human Design: Human Design is a holistic self-discovery system that helps you to understand your unique energetic blueprint on a deeper level. Knowing your design allows you to make empowered and embodied decisions, optimize the way you live and work, deconstruct limiting beliefs, and wholeheartedly embrace your authenticity. In this session, we will focus on the foundational elements of your design and what they mean for your individual needs, the optimal conditions for your self-care, and how you can best energetically engage in community. Must know birth time.
2. Gene Keys: The Gene Keys are a synthesis of ancient and modern wisdom meant to help you gain a deeper understanding of yourself, your gifts, and the shadows that may require deeper contemplation. In this session, we will discuss and reflect on the themes associated with your purpose, your core values, and your life’s work. Must know birth time.
3. Somatic Coaching: Somatic Coaching enables you to access the whole spectrum of thought, sensation, and feelings to create aligned intentions for the experience ahead, sync with your natural rhythms, and cultivate embodied awareness. This coaching style allows for creative ways of working that are rooted in mindfulness and a variety of body-oriented tools, therapies, interventions, and principles.
The full itinerary will be released in the coming weeks, including times, days, and more details about each workshop, activity, 1:1 coaching, and menu considerations. This retreat is vegetarian and vegan-friendly. Healthy and nourishing meals will be provided with local, in-season ingredients whenever possible.
Please carefully read the RETREAT POLICIES before you reserve your spot. If you have questions about any of our policies or payment options, don't hesitate to contact us... we want to hear from you!! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616.676.7275. Thank you... we can't wait to meet you!